The Project Engineer is responsible for managing all aspects of project assignments using the Product Development Process (PDP) as a guide to achieve project objectives for New Product Development projects. Responsible for product maintenance, cost improvement, quality improvement and similar projects. Directs and coordinates a project team in the planning, organization, implementation, and completion of engineering project assignments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Click here to apply online
- Responsible for design and the full product-life cycle.
- Reviews project plans, proposals, and objectives.
- Creates, evaluates, and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
- Designs and conducts tests to determine project progress.
- Acts as liaison with department contacts to gain input and effectively communicates project status.
- Provides detailed test programs and guidance to assigned lab and design personnel in the conductance and documentation of product specific test standards. Evaluates data and makes recommendations.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Complies with state and federal regulations and ensures a clean and safe environment.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of latest manufacturing technologies, techniques, and practices.