Overview of Position:
Responsible for the management of engineering projects, domestic and international, with a background in steelmaking or metals industry. This position is with the global leader in steel mill services for over 15 years. We are seeking a project engineer to lead further development at our facilities across the US and internationally through large-scale growth. We have invested heavily into state of the art equipment to execute the best results while leading the way in quality, safety, and productivity. We pride ourselves on an uncompromising, comprehensive dedication to the efficient and excellent service our customers deserve, a level of service that’s unmatched within the industry.
Primary Management Responsibilities:
- Medium and large scale capital project management throughout the US and Internationally
- Collaboration with onsite teams along with outside vendors/contractors
- Understanding of the steelmaking process, with a metallurgical background
- 15+ years experience in the steel industry or similar
- Experience in managing construction projects, large scale preferred
- Understanding of the steelmaking process and industry
- Ability to travel 50% of the time minimum including international travel
- BS in Metallurgical Engineering or similar
- Six Sigma certification
- Additional industry specific certifications a plus
This position can be a remote or onsite position but will require extensive travel. Benefits package includes full medical coverage, 401k matching, paid vacation, relocation assistance as needed, and a starting salary from $220-$250k depending on experience.