This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry.
Why Work Here?
The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth. They maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match).
The Project Engineer is responsible for designing and developing the mechanical content of quality Power Electronics products within agreed timescales, budgets, and procedures.
- Lead cross-functional product development teams
- Produce thorough and accurate design project documentation
- Verify designs and validate products with attention to detail
- Contribute effectively to the team and customers
- Provide technical support to the satisfaction of manufacturing departments
- Ensure full commitment and support for training, succession planning, recruitment, communications, health & safety, and discipline
- 4-year degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant automotive design experience
- 3D and 2D design work using a CAD system
- Experience in Tolerance Stackup Calculations
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.