Our client, a U.S. petroleum exploration, production, and refining company, is seeking a Project Director in its Indiana refinery.
About the Job:
The Project Director is responsible for directing all aspects of capital project development and delivery for the refinery, overseeing all project activities of a $50MM portfolio. You will manage a team consisting of a Portfolio Manager, Project Controls Manager, Construction Manager, Project Managers, and Project Engineers (5 direct reports, 11 total). This includes managing EPC activities and firms as necessary to deliver the portfolio, presenting projects for approval, working with contractors to ensure alignment of project goals and strategies, and proactively directing any/all actions required to mitigate potential project problems at all stages. The Project Director has overall responsibility for reviewing, establishing, and validating project goals and objectives and supporting project teams in their efforts to achieve the same, and ensuring compliance with contractual obligations.
About the Company:
Our client is a thriving independent oil refining and marketing company with a long-established presence in the US Midwest. Employees in this state-of-the-art refinery enjoy excellent financial rewards and good opportunities for professional growth. This family-friendly company has enjoyed excellent stability and security for over 75 years, and pays among the region's very best salaries and benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 20 years project engineering/project management experience in the petroleum refining industry, including Stage Gate Project Process
- Previous management experience leading Project Engineering organizations, including supervision of Portfolio Managers, Project Controls Managers, Construction Managers, and Project Managers/Engineers
- Experience in driving improvement in teams and leading them to higher levels of performance
* Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis for any employer.
How to Apply: Please click on Apply.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. Your resume will not be sent to any client without your prior approval and express permission. Thank You!