Our client, a national restoration construction company is seeking a Project Director for their Columbia, SC territory.
- Create revenue through sales opportunities and develop relationships with regional accounts in their local market as well as with regional decision makers within company client accounts.
- The Project Director is the highest-ranking official on projects and is responsible for developing, overseeing and managing projects that involve both restoration losses and construction projects for clients.
- The Project Director is responsible for independently and proactively managing client accounts.
- Development of client relationships with both new and existing accounts, participation in local/regional conference/trade shows, direct sales efforts including local sporting events, lunch, dinners, face to face interaction with clients.
- Overall operational and management responsibility in completing the company process and will serve as its primary spokesperson.
- Consult with the Operational Team daily to create and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurance adjusters, project managers, hygienists, and other potential business sources.
- Effectively utilize CRM systems on daily basis, to manage sales pipelines, client contacts, sales activities, and lead activities.
- Maintain strong marketplace awareness of potential construction remediation, roofing and exterior projects.
- Learn and sell all services, restoration, reconstruction, roofing, remodel and renovations.
- Monitor and report weather events in areas that create repair/restoration opportunities.
- Prepare scopes and estimates for projects in assigned region or others as projects are
- sold or assigned.
- Prepare scopes and budgets for restoration and construction projects, be able to prepare key price or cost per SF pricing for ROM purposes on basic renovations.
- Monitor subcontractors and vendor costs to ensure proper performance of scope and price in coordination with the Project Management Team.
- Fully responsible to ensure that assigned projects maintain the proper level of staffing and equipment,
- Negotiate and settle emergency services invoicing and reconstruction scopes/proposals with appropriate parties including adjusters, clients, consultants.
- Review all project documentation to ensure company risk mitigation is met.
- The Project Director is responsible to actively participate in the sales team and being a leading force in client interactions and marketing in their region
- Must have an established book of business/clientele.
- Must Understand Commercial Property Portfolio Structures.
- Possess demonstrated skill of developing and maintaining business relationships that produce significant revenue generation.
- Required knowledge in construction, design and/or the commercial real estate industry.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in sales, restoration, or construction.
CERTIFICATES and LICENSES:
- Maintain a high level of certifications in restoration including IICRC Certification
- OSHA 30 Certificate
- (Not Required for Hire but will be required upon Employment).
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online