Project Coordinator needed for a leading Atlanta Consulting firm.
Must be able to travel 6-8 nights/Month. (All Domestic Travel)
The Project Coordinator will work as part of a team, reporting to the
Senior Consultant for each project, working with a variety of Contractors and Construction companies to help them solve business and operational challenges.
- Attend consultation meetings with clients, take notes, provide support for the consultants
- Maintain and update project schedules, stay on top of all deadlines
- Update project calendars on a regular basis and notify involved parties of changes.
- Design and build documentation (reports, manuals, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.)
- Manage client deliverables, attend meetings, webinars, and training sessions
- Follow up and following through on all action items
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Communications, Construction Management)
- Fresh, energetic and enthusiastic personality, positive attitude
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A sense of urgency and the ability to be flexible
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pass a drug screen and a criminal background check
- Ability to travel overnight for client meetings – Travel will be 6-8 nights per month. All Domestic travel
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online