Immediate opportunity for a Project Coordinator for a permanent, full-time position. The client will pay a salary of $50K - $65K, DOE, plus benefits, and perks.
Click here to apply online
- Coordinate with lead designer and sometimes clients on various projects
- Responsible for day-day activities of each project by ensuring all contracts are up to date
- Prepare proposals, furniture floor plan, photos and price quote both foreign and domestic.
- Follow up on payment requests from clients to ensure timely purchasing.
- Responsible for all purchases for projects, tracking and documenting delivery dates.
- Track weekly on each item’s stage of manufacture or due dates
- Plan and visit workroom to check on specifications
- Responsible for timely completion of custom orders
- Authorized the release or shipment of all items to client, workroom, and storage
Click here to apply onlineind123
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project management, administrative experience or scheduling experience in a team-oriented, fast-paced professional services working environment
- High School Diploma Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Preferred Computer Skills: MS Office Suite with Excel, Quickbooks, AutoCAD, Design Manager