Assist team members from Production Support project lifecycle, including project scope, communications, risk, resources, quality, and change management by providing first class accurate, effective & timely customer service.
Under the supervision of the manager, the Project Coordinator assists in the implementation and execution of projects, providing both administrative and logistic support. The Project Coordinator assists in the coordination of various events in the planning, reporting, communicating, and follow-on cycle. Participates in coordinating the personnel required to complete the project and managing paperwork related to multiple technology projects. The coordinator maintains and updates status logs, and contributes to progress reports produced for clients and management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Planning and reporting assistance
- Project Task Execution, Assignment and Follow up
- Manage daily project operations
- Relationship management with customers, partners and internal team members
- Ensure all scripts are approved and version control / retire as necessary
- Documentation on what scripts do; requires excellent follow up and organized skills
- Ensure relevant information is shared with all support teams. Collaboration and coordination with other teams to gain additional knowledge
- Work closely with other team leads to ensure defect database repository has accurate data.
- Assists in the development and planning of project, cost estimates and budgets, timelines and schedules
- Prepares reports on status of all services provided for projects - activities
- Coordinates and assists in the development of electronic and written materials for project management document, and status updates
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
- Effectively communicates relevant project/practice information to superiors and peers in other practices.
- Records and manages Action Items and Meeting results.
- Strong MS Excel – intermediate to expert level
- Exceptional project coordination (not management)
- Data Analysis
Requirements: 2 years’ experience in the following
- Prior project coordination experience
- Microsoft Excel – intermediate user: Create reports/spreadsheets and manipulate data for reporting; Ability to construct spreadsheet for reports and tracking; Adept to using features and functions – including VLOOKUP and Pivot; Export/import data
- Microsoft Office Suites (MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Outlook) - Create and present PowerPoint presentations; Know how to navigate in Project, Word and Outlook
- Must be able to analyze data/data analysis
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very detailed and great follow-up skills working with team and clients
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic and self-driven; very resourceful and collaborative
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interface with client and internal managers and team