Immediate need for a Project Coordinator position in Peachtree City, Ga. The client will pay a salary of $40K's - $60K's, DOE, plus full benefits and perks.
The right candidate must be flexible and possess solid and advanced Admin or Coordinator experience. This role will support office administrative services by implementing and maintaining administrative policies and systems, procedures, monitoring projects, and providing administrative support; excellent attention to detail, superb computer skill sets, outstanding follow-up and a strong ability to multitask are required to be successful in this position.
- Bachelors with 2 yrs advanced administrative experience OR Bachelors with Project Management Certification.
- Excellent time management, organization, multitasking and stress management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Telecom background is a PLUS
- Detail oriented and able to act independently and use own judgment
- Have a positive attitude and be highly effective in a team environment; ability to collaborate across functions
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, quotes, purchase orders and emails.
- Quality control for all online content, communications, reports, and site functionality.
- Act as primary support to lead PM to respond to requests and deliverables (including report requests, change in scope requests, status requests, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Organize, review and submit expense and reimbursement forms.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.