The Project Coordinator serves in a support role, assisting the members of the Project Management Office. This position assists supervisor - manager & other team members with all aspects of projects throughout the project lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, communications, risk, resources, quality, costs and change management by providing first class accurate, effective & timely customer service.
Under the supervision of supervisor - manager, the Project Coordinator assists in the implementation & execution of projects, providing both administrative and logistic support. The Project Coordinator assists in the coordination of various events in the planning, scheduling, reporting, communicating, ordering, installation, and follow-on cycle. Participates in coordinating the personnel required to complete the project and managing paperwork related to multiple technology projects. The coordinator maintains and updates status logs, and contributes to progress reports produced for clients and management.
- Follow up on special requests and escalations from the client
- Provide timely, clear, simple updates
- Client Interface
- Able to create, run and pull excel reports.
- Very strong MS Excel and power point skills/dash board updates
- Excellent with trending and analysis data
- Microsoft Excel – intermediate user with the ability to:
- Create reports/spreadsheets and manipulate data for reporting
- Ability to construct spreadsheet for reports and tracking
- Adept to using features and functions – including VLOOKUP and Pivot
- Export/import data
- Create and present PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to analyze data/data analysis
- Strong time management skills
- Very detailed and organized
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and client facing skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to interface with client and internal managers and team
- Must be efficient with managing time and projects; meeting deadlines
Additional plus (not required)