Job Description

This is an immediate opening for a full time position for a Project Coordinator. The position will work directly for the Director of Builder Operations in conjunction with the Business Development team in the new homebuilder division. They will focus on new construction scheduling and warranty coordination for large national and regional home builders. The primary function of this position will be communicating with builder superintendents, downloading house selections and PO's, processing the house file for installation, ordering materials for the jobs, and inputting the data into work orders in Solomon. The secondary function will be to communicate with builder warranty personnel and homeowners to identify and resolve any items that arise after closing. Other functions include filing claims for manufacturing defects and helping A/R with the application of payment, invoicing, and check reconciliation. The person in this role will be in the Tampa, FL office full time and can expect to be in the office approximately 95% of the time. The other 5% of time will be spent on jobsites and at various builder events or meetings.

• Experience in the construction industry is a MUST.
• Desire to seek out the most efficient and effective way to solve problems and complete tasks.
• Ability to think quickly, make decisions, and direct on-site personnel if needed.
• High quality standards and confidence.
• Good typing, Word and Outlook skills required. Excellent Excel skills required.
• Strong communication skills and willingness to call builders and homeowners to discuss concerns.
• Excellent organization and time management skills are essential.
• Ability to learn the company's scheduling/accounting/inventory software.

Salary is DOE with Excellent benefits.

Please email resumes to

or click below to apply online.


Click here to apply online

Click here to apply online


Denver CO
Date Posted