Our Client is a top national general contractor looking for a Project Coordinator to work in their Lexington, Kentucky office. They are a family owned company with over 100 years of experience in construction specializing in electrical and utility projects. This would be a local position in Lexington, Kentucky with a rapidly growing company. Qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Utility / Construction Project Coordinator will assist the Utility / Construction Project Manager with the following tasks:
- Execute Utility Operations in accordance with Corporate Policy.
- Build, maintain, and enhance relationships with customers, suppliers, and vendors to enhance competitiveness in the Utility industry.
- Develop, review, and submit estimates to customers for potential work.
- Plan, prepare, and monitor schedules and milestones against customer schedules.
- Prepare, submit, and monitor material orders from customers, suppliers, and vendors.
- Manage subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with subcontracts and budgets.
- Develop, review, and monitor costs and production against established budgets for each project.
- Schedule and coordinate work with our General Foreman in the field.
- Oversee contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Prepare progress reports for both internal management and customers.
- Strong emphasis placed on safety.
- Perform visits to potential customers to generate new business and visits to existing customers to strengthen business.
- Review work/contracts/WIP for areas of risk and correct deficiencies.