The Project Coordinator is responsible for System Project Management support and coordination of project execution activities. The Project Coordinator will support Project Managers in the successful delivery of projects, ensuring strong project communication, documentation, and reporting throughout the project life cycle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Initiates and manages System Manual completion, distribution, and tracking.
• Coordinates and tracks Aftermarket Advanced Systems Program Project deliverables.
• Coordination of activities toward the development of system spare parts lists.
• Coordinates new project file set-up and kick-off packages during the project initiation phase.
• Gathers and reports project material costs and labor hours under the supervision of the PM.
• Monitors system project Billing Schedule and updates project invoice status and payment milestones.
• Coordinates vendor quotes and sub-contractor follow-up, as needed.
• Coordinates project engineering change requests, as directed.
• Release of engineering designs for procurement and build in accordance with project schedule requirements, as requested.
• Plans and coordinates system shipping quote requests and activities.
• Support Project Manager with project execution activities, as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Ability to operate within a culture that promotes safety, customer satisfaction, and teamwork.
• Outstanding organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic and time-management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experienced in Project Management practices.
• Familiar with automation systems’ and/or robotic systems’ designs, and project life cycles.
• Proficient efficient use of Microsoft Office programs, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Proven ability to work effectively, both independently, and in a team-based environment.
• Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills for working effectively with the project team.
• Adherence to existing Project Management processes.
• Operate with honesty, integrity, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.