Our client has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator. The Coordinator will work directly with the Business Development team. They will focus on scheduling and coordination for large national and regional clients. The primary function of this position will be communicating with builder superintendents, downloading PO’s, processing for installation, ordering materials for the jobs, and inputting the data into work orders in system. Other functions include filing claims for manufacturing defects and helping A/R with the application of payment, invoicing, and check reconciliation.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com Senior Recruiting Manager for immediate consideration.SFGA
- Experience in construction or related industry
- Ability to pull information from multiple sources to create work orders
- Desire to seek out the most efficient and effective way to solve problems and complete tasks.
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions, and direct on-site personnel if needed
- Excellent Excel skills required.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to call clients and vendors
- Excellent organization and time management skills are essential.
- Ability to learn the company’s scheduling/accounting/inventory software.
- Base Salary: 48K-58K
Click here to apply online