You will use your "project management" skills to help provide better home care for tens of thousands of aging customers across Canada. Your job is to help manage technology projects that allow front line caregivers to offer the maximum amount of patient care while minimizing distractions such as scheduling, directions, and paperwork. With Covid-19 in our community it is more important that ever to leverage technology to make patient care more efficient.
Paramed helps people stay in their homes for as long as possible while retaining their health, independence and dignity. Your work on our mobile systems, data integration, business intelligence and analytics team will directly result in a better quality of life for thousands of people.
ParaMed has established a Transformation Program to drive operational efficiency and improved patient care across the organization. Your work will help Paramed to:
- Optimize schedules (more time with patients, less time on the road)
- Focus directly on patient needs (current care requirements)
- Integrate data sources (one touch access to all patient information)
- Leverage technology to reduce "obstacles" to providing patient care
- Use modern technology to help staff focus on the things that matter (automating the routine tasks) to help patients live better lives
- Coordinate and prepare meeting materials for Transformation Work Stream initiatives;
- Populate dashboards and reporting tools with data from multiple sources;
- Report progress on transformation work streams initiatives against ParaMed strategic priorities;
- Document meeting minutes and follow up on key action items from meetings, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Help develop and implement program management tools to track and manage initiatives across ParaMed that drive business transformation;
- Maintain project plans in conjunction with Project Manager;
- Assist with other administrative tasks as required;
- Build and maintain professional partnerships with internal business partners and support teams, that are characterized by shared responsibility and success, open communication and transparency.
- Post-secondary degree in relevant field; preference will be given to candidates possessing business or healthcare experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience and comfort with analytics/data driven reporting methodologies;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills, with proven competence in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; familiarity with SharePoint will be an asset;
- Critical thinker with a problem-solving focused approach;
- Team player who fosters a collaborative work environment, working with others to achieve shared team goals and organizational objectives;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Mainly office environment with some minor local travel required
Since 1974, ParaMed Home Health Care has been caring for people in their homes, offering a full range of home health care services including personal care, homemaking, therapy and nursing services. But beyond the medical and personal support, ParaMed offers more to our clients by not just considering their condition but their character. Our ability to successfully match caregivers with clients has allowed us to grow into the largest home care team in Canada. With over 10,000 staff members and 75,000 clients, we ensure our clients receive a familiar face and dignified care.CONTACT:
Jeff Richmond email@example.com
For additional information please go to: https://www.nafor.com/paramed.html Paramed encourages applications from all qualified applicants and is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Jeff Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-238-6400.
Click here to apply online