Project Coordinator - Recruiting Specialist
Owner/Manager or Account Executive
As a Project Coordinator – Recruiting Specialist, you are responsible for recruiting candidates for job openings in a timely manner. You will be responsible for understanding the industry and the positions and titles of people working within the assigned industry. You will be expected to build robust relationships within the industry that will enhance brand awareness. You must also be proficient in utilizing the internet to research websites to analyze information pertinent to a designated industry and key companies and contacts within that industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Source, target, recruit and deliver highly qualified candidates using techniques and resources including market research, job boards, data sourcing tools, referrals, networking and cold calling
- Identify potential Impact Players who can be proactively marketed to clients and prospects
- Call prospective candidates to introduce them to opportunities that are currently available
- Make generalized recruiting calls to gather names, generate referrals, gain industry and company insight, identify candidates for MAPPING calls and to build a quality database
- Create and execute a consistent communication or touch plan for developing candidate relationships on a scheduled basis and maintain a record of all communications
- Conduct a preliminary assessment of the candidate’s skills, abilities, experience and willingness to make a career change
- Qualify candidates through detailed interviews to assess skills, abilities and experience
- Utilize assessment tools, when appropriate, to get an objective view of the candidate’s abilities and suitability for an opportunity
- Determine the candidate’s willingness and motivation for making a career change
- Determine if the candidate is an Impact Player, database candidate or someone you can’t help
- Prioritize your time and efforts based on your assessment of the candidate
- Gather the relevant information to conduct reference checks
- Manage the recruiting process to meet or exceed the recruiting timeline commitments as agreed to in the project plan
- Create a short list and comparison matrix of candidates to be presented to the client
- Align candidates with opportunities for which they are qualified and a ‘best fit’ for the opening
- Ensure the solution and position meet the candidate’s career goals and motivations
- Present the opportunity to the candidate
- Effectively respond to the candidates questions and concerns about an opportunity
- Present candidates to clients and schedule the interview(s)
- Coordinate video interviews and virtual meetings between the client and candidates, when appropriate
- Complete reference checks on all candidates
- Prepare the candidate for each interview
- Review the details of the opportunity with the candidate and inform them of any changes in the position, hiring process and offer details as appropriate
- Address any concerns the candidate may have about the opportunity
- Provide interview tips including how to respond to difficult questions
- Effectively address any sensitive issues which might arise during the interview
- Instruct the candidate about the next steps and what to expect following the interview
- Debrief the candidate after each interview to get immediate feedback and to build enthusiasm for the position
- Verify the details of the opportunity and determine if more information is required or if there were any surprises
- Learn more about the candidate’s interview style
- Gauge the candidate’s interest level
- Discuss possible counteroffers and how to respond to them
- Pre-close the candidate on the opportunity if appropriate
- Coordinates all communications with candidates
- Ensures that all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters
- Follow up and communicate with appropriate team members throughout the recruiting process
- One year college or one year industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use personal computers and demonstrated ability to use MS suite, email, etc.
- Previous experience in a recruiting role preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be comfortable with video interface
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Four-year degree or equivalent years of combined education and professional experience
- Degree in Psycholgy, Human Resources or equivalent
- One year of recruiting experience
- Fluent English
MRINetwork is the largest executive recruiting firm in the world. As a member of our family, you will enjoy a fun, casual environment and a flexible work schedule while experiencing the success that comes with our commitment to on-going training and providing a professional service to our clients.
Explore the world of executive recruitment at MRINetwork– the career you impact the most will be your own.
Click here to apply online