We are seeking an enthusiastic, resourceful Project Controls Manager with a can-do attitude and a commitment to excellence to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Texas. In this role, you will manage the scheduling, risk management, earned value and change management as well as managing all contract and documentation for construction projects in the South.
- Implement project management systems as they relate to tracking, forecasting, analysis, and reporting of project costs
- Make corrective action recommendations as needed through the analysis of costs, commitments, accruals, and trends to alleviate risk to the project team
- Provide guidance and any necessary assistance to project managers to aid in solving complex project control issues
- Create and manage document management procedures for the project team
- Monitor and evaluate risks and opportunities in the project management environment
- Manage contracts and procurement systems for projects including invoicing and purchase orders as well as client contract administration (subcontractor agreements, payments, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project controls
- Must have extensive knowledge of P6
- Working knowledge of project management best practices, principles and project execution
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed with little direct supervision
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.