We are currently searching for a Project Controls Manager for one of our outstanding client companies. This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining integrated project schedules for large projects, outages, and work management system. We are searching for a committed and communicative candidate with experience in this field.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, performance and cost objectives, and resource management
- Works closely with the project management team to review scheduling and project objectives
- Produces project update reports and communications for review
- Adhere to all applicable standards of safety and engineering
- Works in office and on-site as needed
- B.S. in Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in Primavera 6 software
- Experience with and understanding of civil engineering design and construction methods
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
If you are looking to work with an established company with great benefits and compensation, apply below!