Euravia Engineering & Supply Co Ltd, a part of Magellan Aerospace Kelbrook, Lancashire has an exciting opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator.
- Full-time-permanent position
- Weekdays are Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- Job location: Colne Road, Kelbrook, Lancashire BB18 6SN
Coordinate project management activities and manage contracted Customers, oversee all work-in-progress; build and consolidate strong relationships with existing and prospective Customers and Suppliers; ensure effective communications and Customer satisfaction and; maintain profitable and productive growth in accordance with Euravia’s Business Plan.
Perks and Benefits
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Business performance related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Perkbox - includes monthly treats and discounts from selected restaurants, cinemas, shops etc
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- Develop and administer all aspects of Euravia’s Customer Services team and Purchasing tasks to ensure that agreed KPIs are met or exceeded; and make recommendations for the necessary course of action to achieve optimum results;
- Maintain close Customer relationships and act as the primary point of contact for existing customers;
- Negotiate and place purchase orders, ensuring schedule reporting and delivery promises are maintained by suppliers with information communicated to the project and engineering teams;
- Review and develop existing suppliers, negotiate contracts with new suppliers;
- Drive and deliver cost savings within the supply chain;
- Address Customer requirements and expectations in a prompt manner, ensuring that appropriate action is introduced to meet those requirements;
- Prepare timely cost estimates and proposals; ensuring individual project and contract profitability in accordance with Euravia targets;
- Co-ordinating order despatch - advising customers on despatch dates, order dates and sending copy documentation.
- Completing export paperwork for movement of goods.
- Ensure that all Customer requirements are communicated accurately and clearly to Production and that all feedback to Customers is performed in a clear, accurate and professional manner.
- Liaise with Euravia’s Engineering and Production teams and; track customer engines and components processed through Production in order to ensure on time delivery in line with the Company’s contractual obligations;
- Recommend best practices for the continuous improvement of Customer services and Purchasing practices;
- Comply with Company regulations, statutory requirements and procedures and make recommendations for amendments or introduction of new procedures;
- Adhere to Euravia Procedures and Work Instructions to achieve excellence in Customer Support practices and compliance with ISO, CAA, MOD, NATO, EASA and FAA requirements,
- Self-development will be the responsibility of the post holder. Training and development will be identified and opportunities sought to increase personal effectiveness.
- NVQ / Diploma in Business & Administration or equivalent that will support the required knowledge and abilities appropriate to the position.
- Qualification in export preferable, Level 2 NVQ / Certificate for international trade advisors (CITA)
- 3 years’ experience within customer service and or purchasing administrative position.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time to meet department, production and overall company schedules.
- Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
- Be able to confidently and calmly communicate at all levels.
- Proficiency in MS Office (in particular, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational, analytical and planning skills.
- Must be "hands-on" and a team player.
Euravia Engineering, A Magellan Aerospace Company is a specialist aviation company providing high quality, cost effective maintenance, repair and overhaul services for a wide range of gas turbines - with particular expertise in the Pratt and Whitney Canada PT6 engine series.
Operating from four purpose-built, fully FAA and EASA approved facilities in Lancashire, England; Euravia offers a Total Support framework for PT6 Engine Operators around the world. Our focus is to address the Customer's unique individual requirements, delivering first class turboprop engine performance and reliability alongside peerless customer service, with efficient turn times and cost-effective pricing.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.