Project Assistant/Process Improvement - Highly Visible with Growth Potential
Reports to the Project Director and works with cross-functional teams to improve business processes and implement software applications.
- Drafting and maintaining project documents including project proposals and scope statements, roadmaps, timelines, project plans and work schedules, budgets, change orders, vendor contracts and SOWs, authorizations, functional requirements, process flowcharts, and reports.
- Arranging and attending project meetings, taking notes and publishing to project team members
- Analyzing and documenting business processes and requirements.
- Researching solutions, presenting proposals, demonstrations and simulations.
- Tracking project expenditures and preparing reports to management on progress and costs.
- Developing application and process test scenarios, executing tests, evaluating and recording test results.
- Collecting, organizing, cleaning, and analyzing data.
- Building reports in Excel and other software applications.
- Creating training materials and providing training on new applications and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two courses in Accounting
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- ERP/ Integrated software system
- Project management
- Scientific method or continuous improvement methodologies
- Manufacturing or distribution environment
Base salary 60k-70k plus excellent benefits and great corporate culture.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online