The Project Assistant serves in a support role, assisting the members of the Project Management Office.
The Project Assistant assists in the implementation & execution of projects, providing both administrative and logistic support. Assists in the coordination of various events in the planning, scheduling, reporting, communicating, ordering, installation, and follow-on cycle. Participates in coordinating the personnel required to complete the project and managing paperwork related to multiple technology projects. The coordinator maintains and updates status logs, and contributes to progress reports produced for clients and management.
- Assist with Service Related activities and follow ups
- Facilitate daily meetings, gather updates and send out status
- Follow up on actions outside of meetings
- Review Data, recognize concerns and follow up on mitigations
- Prepare data, charts, PPTs as required
- Review SNOW tickets as required
- Ensure timely communication to the client for Major Outage situations
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Clear concise verbal and written communication
- Once provided direction and scope, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Prior knowledge of Service Desks or Service Support operations
- Experience with Service Now
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills