What you will do:
Our client is seeking a project architect who resides in or can relocate to Midland, Abilene or Lubbock, TX. Our client is a multidisciplinary firm that provides comprehensive architectural and engineering design services across several states for projects in government, commercial and institutional sectors - including K-12 and higher education, aviation, public works, environmental, infrastructure, transportation, healthcare, and faith-based facilities.
The architect's duties will include being an active team member developing projects in their entirety, beginning with programming/conceptual design through the completion of construction administration. Specific task will include preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating with consultants, contractors, owners & team members; documenting code review and compliance; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance.
What you will bring:
- Registered Architect
- 5+ years of experience
- High energy, confident, and goal oriented.
- A passion for creative design.
- Ability to collaborate closely with team members inside and outside the office.
- Proficient in Revit Architecture, Microsoft Word & Excel, Bluebeam, and Sketchup.
- Desire to continue developing and grow career and firm.
Compensation includes a very competitive salary, bonus and exceptional benefit offering.