Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton! We are currently recruiting for a number of business professionals for various positions with the city! This Project Analyst position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Project Analysts are responsible for analyzing, researching and preparing reports including qualitative and quantative research, data collection, program evaluation, statistical analysis, trends identification and analysis.
- A key function is to liaise with Directors, Supervisors and project managers to gather relevant project information and maintaining the information on a regular basis.
- Prepare project updates, progress reports and presentations, workflow tracking, schedule analysis, process mapping and data visualization.
- Develops and recommends procedures and processes to facilitate the consolidation of project information.
- Assesses and analyzes confidential and politically sensitive information on a regular basis, employing sound judgment in tehhandling and dissemination of such information.
- Prepares reports and other documents to support a comprehensive dissemination of project information.
Your strengths include:
- Degree in Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Two years of experience with a comparable large organization supporting large scale and high volume infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of financial systems and business administration processes within a municipal environment. Knowledge of municipal government or public sector organizations would be an asset.
- Knowledge of project management principles. Knowledge of data collection, analysis, simulation, modelling, operation research and statistical techniques would be an asset.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions of an advanced nature.
- Ability to prepare and manage a program schedule using computer software to track progress on multiple interfacing projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships as necessitated by work assignments.
- Skill in preparing reports and presentations and in making recommendations.
- Skill in analysis, evaluation and communication of complex concepts.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google G Suite (drive, docs, sheets, slides) would be an asset.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Hilary Haskins.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!