- Create, manage and distribute reports related to the project.
- Maintaining project assets, communications and related database(s).
- Routinely perform complete or component analysis.
- Notify the entire project team about abnormalities or variances.
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years experience with the Powertrain product (engines, transmissions and axles) assembly processing in manufacturing.
- Must have safe and reliable transportation.
- Experience in Powertrain products, automotive production processes, and protocols.