Project Administrative Assistant
Our client is a top manufacturing company with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate.
Project Assistant who can manage travel, handle advanced activities in Excel, SAP, Visio etc, coordinate meetings for the PM, chase things around the organization etc.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Provide monthly report and update of the URS BL Project Review to the GTS GBU.
- Monitor the preparation of the Project Dashboards and EAC Reviews.
- Capitalize on the best PMO practices and propose recommendations and improvement.
- Monitor the implementation of the project folder structure and alignment to the URS and Group guidelines and directives.
- Provide monthly updates for the OTD (On Time Deliveries) KPI based on Key projects milestones.
What you will bring to this role:
- High School
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills Advanced computer literacy
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint, Access)
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.