Project Accountant Opportunity - Downtown, Chicago
Review and process consultant invoices.
Resolve outstanding issues with vendors/consultants.
Process selection of payments for consultants and vendors.
Review/process billing invoices.
Resolves outstanding issues on client invoices.
Distribute and process new project information.
Run reports for the field.
Complete Project Setup.
Review and correct project budgets and set up for accurate revenue generation.
Provides help on special tasks requested of department and requests from the field.
Process contracts for consultants and clients.
Prepares deposits in absence of AR Manager.
Provide support for all accounting managers as needed. Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of general accounting experience; a strong preference for experience in the Architecture and Engineering industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Deltek Vision software experience strongly preferred
- Entry-level knowledge of GAAP
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite of applications