Our team is searching for a Project Accountant for a temporary to potential permanent opportunity. If you are an experienced Project Accountant who is open to travel 10% of the year and looking to advance you skill set, then this is the role for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Processing full cycle accounts payable invoices
- Processing full cycle accounts receivable invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Job costing invoices at a high volume
- Processing daily LEMs and performing LEM reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations and project reconciliations
- Collect, reconcile, seek approval and processes the related documentation through the business systems in a timely manner, for all project related subcontractor payments, general expenditures, internal payroll costing allocations and all other financial transactions.
- Assembles billing packages in accordance to the contract terms, with approval procedures and processes through the business systems to ensure client is in receipt of billings on a timely basis and payments are received
- Creating and issuing invoices and billings at a high volume
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years project accounting is mandatory.
- Experience with JD Edwards will be considered an asset.
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certifications are required.
- Must be willing to take site specific orientations, and travel 10 percent of the year.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must.
- Strong data entry testing is mandatory.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Access to a vehicle is required.
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Oil and Gas/Construction industry.
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of going permanent for the right person
- The opportunity to gather lots of industry experience and grow your skill set!
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!