- Strong knowledge and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Perform numerical and financial calculations.
- Analyze and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency utilizing various accounting software
- Compose business letters, expositions, summaries, and reports, using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
- Exchange ideas, information, and opinions with others to formulate and/or arrive jointly at
decisions, conclusions, or solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university.
- 2 or more years professional accounting experience
- Public accounting experience is strongly preferred.
- CPA or CPA track is preferred
Click here to apply online