Accountant -ID # 3443
Are you an experienced Accountant looking for your next challenge? This temporary to permanent opportunity might be the right one for you! We have partnered with an employer who is looking to add an Accountant to their small accounting team. They are looking for someone who demonstrate high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong sense of self-direction.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Accurately Reconciling to the General Ledger
- Reconciling Fixed Assets
- Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and wire payments
- Review expenses prior to AP posting into the General Ledger
- Review employee expense reports.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Preparation of monthly government remittances
- Assist with month end closing
Your strengths include:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a full cycle accounting role
- Being enrolled a CPA designation will give you a significant advantage
- Strong analytical skills, capable of resolving problems independently
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
- Able to handle the stresses of deadlines and multiple daily interactions
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent MS office skills
You can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- Temporary opportunity with a strong possibility of becoming permanent
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in MS Word format directly to Ioana Bucsa or Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca !