Project Accountant - Manufacturing (Kennesaw)
The person will manage project accounting for multiple projects as well as capital projects and the position will report to the Director of Finance.
- Plan and monitor project cost performance
- Cash flow maintenance for project related items
- Job cost and budget review with any adjustments
- Ensure that all accounting processes are completed for month-end close as well as year-end close
- Electronic file structure enforcement and maintenance
Initial job and budget set up
- Prepare for the project meetings and follow up
- Project close-out
- Develop monthly forecasting and analyze cost for risk and opportunities.
- Manage projects summary report to be used for weekly project meetings as well as the monthly financial management meeting
- Prepare Customer invoices for review and billing
- Supervise and coordinate job audits
Base salary 55k-65k plus Incredible benefits (100% paid by co)
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online