Our growing client has an immediate need for a Project Accountant.
- Prepare billings to owners, process all overhead invoices and job cost invoices throughout the month.
- Work daily with the vendors and subcontractors on issues ranging from billing and payments to insurance and lien waivers.
- Reconcile and close accounts payable and accounts receivable monthly.
- Maintain and prepare the monthly collection reports.
- Work on a variety of miscellaneous issues delegated from the controller.
- Respond to requests for information and analysis from the project managers of the companies on various accounting and subcontractor issues.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with subcontractors and project managers throughout all facets of project accounting.
- High School Diploma required, college degree considered a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience required, additional experience a plus; Construction accounting experience also considered a plus.
- Viewpoint software experience a plus.
- Must possess effective communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Able to work effectively under deadlines and high pressure.
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
Our client offers full benefits including 401k, tuition reimburesment and profit sharing.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org