Our growing client has an immediate need for a Project Accountant.
- Prepare billings to owners, process all overhead invoices and job cost invoices throughout the month.
- Work daily with the vendors and subcontractors on issues ranging from billing and payments to insurance and lien waivers.
- Reconcile and close accounts payable and accounts receivable monthly.
- Maintain and prepare the monthly collection reports.
- Work on a variety of miscellaneous issues delegated from the controller.
- Respond to requests for information and analysis from the project managers of the companies on various accounting and subcontractor issues.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with subcontractors and project managers throughout all facets of project accounting.
Our client offers full benefits including 401k, tuition reimburesment and profit sharing.For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Diploma required, college degree considered a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience required, additional experience a plus; Construction accounting experience also considered a plus.
- Viewpoint software experience a plus.
- Must possess effective communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Able to work effectively under deadlines and high pressure.
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.