You will be responsible for managing the accounts of various construction projects by creating detailed budgets, overseeing supplier contracts, evaluating production costs and verifying invoice statements.
- Collaborating with the project manger to develop a detailed, cost-effective budget for the project
- Keeping a record of all project finances for internal/external auditing
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Analyzing all transactions and working unforeseen costs into the budget
- Maintain the financial health of the company.
- Communicate with auditors, and regulators.
- Reporting any financial risks and budgetary discrepancies to management for review.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of construction cost accounting and related financial procedures
- Working knowledge of construction industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient ProCore and Sage Intacct
Base salary 75-90k depending on experience plus benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online