Project Accountant - Atlanta, Ga
Our growing client has a need for a Project Accountant that can help with some of the administrative duties and has Deltek Vision or Deltek Costpoint software experience!
Responsibilities include Project Billing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and maintain a database of taxes and licenses and assist with fixed asset management.
This role will also share administrative duties with one other Project Accountant that include answering the phone, make travel arrangements and order office supplies.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Pleasant and understandable phone voice. Friendly and easy-going attitude.
- Strong computer skills a must. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Outlook.
- Deltek Vision or Deltek Costpoint experience is A MUST!
- Knowledge of basic accounting necessary.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member and relate well with others. Ability to multi-task and work in an organized, efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through. A self-starter able to work with little supervision at times.
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills. Dependable and punctual.
Click here to apply online