PURPOSE: The Project Engineer will coordinate safe and efficient installation of engineering projects by organizing and controlling all project elements at this recycled paperboard manufacturing operation in the Southeast. Great locations, excellent company and career growth opportunities locally and throughout company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with operations and maintenance leaders to develop project scopes and estimates.
- Estimate and prepare project funds requests using required tools.
- Collect and evaluate vendor proposals and make equipment recommendations.
- Determine project schedule, objectives and responsibilities through appropriate study of specifications, time requirements, and sequencing of work.
- Procure project materials and equipment.
- Coordinate and manage construction with operations groups and contractors.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment through enforcement of applicable policy and regulations.
- Control project costs though review and approval of expenditures.
- Prepare and communicate project status and performance through project monitoring tools.