Our client located in the Miami/ Fort Lauderdale are is seeking a Project Manager with experience with residential and commercial glass, window and door installations.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience and knowledge in the window and/or construction industry and has a keen understanding of architectural blueprints with the ability to perform takeoffs. Must have excellent computer skills with proficiency in excel.
The Project Manager must be well-versed in all window installation methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
· Collaborate with sales and engineering departments to determine the scope of the project
· Issue contracts and/or purchase orders with external vendors
· Identify contract scope changes, acquire values, and prepare and submit change orders
· In collaboration with internal engineering department, prepare and submit RFI’s
· Resource and prepare submittals for client approval
· Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
· Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
· Coordinate construction activities and schedules with clients to ensure deadlines will be met
· Acquire equipment and materials, and monitor inventories to eliminate material inadequacies
· Supervise and lead the site supervisors, giving them guidance when needed
· Able to manage multiple project at one time
· Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
· Proven experience as construction project manager
· In-depth understanding of construction procedures and project management principles
· Familiarity with quality expectations, and health and safety standards
· Outstanding communication and negotiation skillsClick here to apply online
Salary in the $ 70K to $80 K range plus excellent benefits