endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Programmer Analyst (Syteline)
Endevis is partnered with one of the nation’s leading manufacturers to fill a Programmer Analyst role in their Northwest Ohio location. This role will be responsible for supporting the company’s ERP system, as well as the various business requirements and software applications throughout their environment.
- Work in collaboration with the development team to deploy new applications and enhance existing applications.
- Train new and existing users and stakeholders on company software, systems, and applications.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines for IT applications, and Syteline ERP system.
- Ensure that Infor Syteline ERP software meets business requirements and goals, fulfills user requirements, and works to identify and resolve systems issues.
- Work with end users to define business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications.
- Work with software vendors for prompt resolution of any problems or emergencies
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Experience working within the Infor SyteLine/CloudSuite Industrial ERP system.
- Proficiency in a variety of programming languages, including SQL.
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- EDI experience and understanding is a plus
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in supply chain management or manufacturing is a plus.
- Certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related is strongly preferred, or 3 years of relevant work experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.