Title: Program Planner
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: EB-7548947488
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Program Planner to work on-site with our client, a world-class Fortune-500 company in Healdsburg, CA.
This is a direct-hire position with our client that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Create and monitor program Build Schedules to coordinate manufacturing and procurement activities.
- Responsible for coordinating daily activities in manufacturing and provides daily status to manufacturing and material personnel.
- Lead procurement activity to place materials on order that is aligned with the program schedule and mitigate material issues.
- Establish Build Schedules and Line of Balances to plan and coordinate material receipts, identify material shortages, and execute the product build.
- Ensure kits/parts are provided to manufacturing in support of the build schedule and product delivery dates.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans or budget to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Performs schedule/cost risk analysis (including critical path and near-critical path), and identifies and provides recommendations to resolve schedule/costs issues or impacts.
- Work closely with the program teams to assist w/ the maintenance of program schedules and resource tracking.Gathers and analyzes information to prepare reports on the progress of the program.
- Supports program management in tracking and reporting program material costs: Estimate at Completion (EAC), Variance at Completion (VAC), Estimate to Complete (ETC), and Earned Value (EV).
- Ensure the program schedules are accurate, aligned and on track at all phases throughout the program lifecycles.
- Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve efficiency of planning and scheduling projects.
- Ensure compliance of existing procedures for applicability and for compliance to appropriate Government, and/or Organization requirements.
- Bachelors Degree, 2 - 5 years equivalent experience
- Two to five years production manufacturing, planning, or scheduling experience
- Organized, accurate, and analytical
- Team Oriented
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel, MS Project, etc.
- Knowledge or Material Requirement Planning (MRP) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) principles
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.