Program Manager Tier 1 Automotive Supplier Greater Detroit Area
This is a publicly-traded manufacturing company that works in a variety of automotive and transportation industries. Their products and systems are crucial elements in the management of mechanical and electrical systems to improve overall vehicle performance, convenience, and monitoring in areas such as emissions control, fuel efficiency, safety, security, and infotainment.
The Program Manager is responsible for leading global teams to plan and execute product development, launch, and change programs.
- Lead and motivate teams to meet and exceed established targets
- Ensure the efficient flow of information between all stakeholders
- Document and manage approval of changes and impacts
- Develop and manage program plans and timelines
- Define program budgets and quality metrics
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA strongly preferred, PMP certification a plus
- 3+ years of program management experience
- 5+ years of experience working in Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, or Purchasing
- 3+ years of experience in the Auto industry
Please apply directly to this ad if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity.