endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Responsibilities
- Responsible for dealing with any OEM customers including Ford, Rivian and FCA
- Responsible for communicating all technical issues from customer to in house engineering and manufacturing plants.
- Prepare, maintain and communicate program timing, customer milestones.
- Prepare and review APQP issues
- Attend customer meetings and relay that information to engineers, materials, production and sales support staff
- Setting and keeping to budget
- Manage prototype and production costs/prices to improve overall profit.
- Assist with all plant activities related to pre, during and after launching.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.