endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
3-5 years out of automotive manufacturing plant that has product Launch expertise with heavy customer interface, prefer BSME
This position reports directly to the Program Director and is responsible for the general and specific job dutie as described below:
- Manage the relationship with single client or 2 small clients
- Responsible for ensuring the overall success of a program including interfacing with internal/external disciplines including Engineering, Finance, Quality, Manufacturing, Sales, and Purchasing
- Coordinate and direct programs, making detailed plans to accomplish goals
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes
- Coordinate and monitor the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs
- Aid in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts
- Develop new business and expand product line
- Ensure adherence to master plans and schedules, develop solutions to program problems, and direct work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Act as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations
Specific Job Duties:
- Familiarity with OEM systems and terms, especially General Motors, Volkswagen, and Mercedes
- Ability to quote new product and changes, including piece price, tooling, capital, and secondary equipment
- Familiarity with APQP deliverables, including PPAP, run at rate, dimensional compliance
- Organizational skills to track spending against budget, along with prioritizing and scheduling spending.
- Familiarity with injection mold process and tooling, to be able to determine feasibility of new products, processes, and engineering changes.
- Familiarity with concepts of common lean skills, including CI, Kaizen, and Six Sigma.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and reliably between customer, suppliers, and IAC personnel.
- Familiarity with basic plant financial concepts that impact cost and quoting, including OEE, fixed and variable overhead, labor, and materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
- 5 years of directly related experience as a program or project manager
- Excellent practical experience with program/project management software such as MS Project and MS Office.
- Strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- PMP certification preferred
- This position will be required to travel to other facilities or training locations as well as on-site training as needed
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.