Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing company located in Plymouth Michigan is looking for a Program Manager.
- Managing the cost, quality, and timing objectives for teams responsible for the design, development, and production launch of these systems.
- Have full accountability for delivery of multidisciplinary projects
- Manage the company’s risk and commercial exposure, while ensuring all assigned projects are competed on-time, and meet/exceed quality and cost requirements
- Provide support for proposal development through delivery to the customer
The skills, knowledge, and abilities we look for in our Program Managers include:
- BS Degree in engineering; MS and/or PMI certification is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience as an engineering program or project manager, preferably within a vehicle engineering environment, with basic engineering skills in vehicle systems, controls and/or calibration development being highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience working within the product design/development cycle
- Strong report/proposal writing capabilities
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.