The Program Manager acts as a coordinator between multiple projects under the program developed by the company. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction.
You will be charged in developing budgets and operating plans for each projects under the programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understand the objective of the program
- Work closely with the team in researching, analyzing, and developing hypothesis of each project lauch under the program
- Identify information sources, manage external research contractors, gather and interpret data, and present findings
- Approach, arrange and facilitate meetings with client members, potential partnership or acquisition target, external subject matter expert community, etc.
- Provide clients with powerful facts, analysis, and implications that outline solutions and drive business growth for each project
- Work as a member of clients’ team in roles that vary according to the team’s objectives
- Develop project plans and timetables
- Implement work plans and monitor progress
- Produce written reports and deliver project objectives under light supervision
- Pursue business expansion opportunities and manage administrative tasks on an as-needed basis
- Performs other duties as assigned by upper management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree: or its equivalent experience in Business, Marketing, or related field.
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Program Manager or Project Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent programs
- 3 years of experience in consumer market preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to travel locally and to travel out of the area
- Authorized to work in the US