Large International Manufacturing Company located in the Madison WI area is looking for a Program Manager
- Responsible for new product launches as requested by customers.
- Requires an individual who can ensure follow through on all aspects related to a new product launch, including, but not limited to: die design, die build, process development (direct manufacture and support), PPAP processing and submittal, customer relations and communication, and final release for manufacturing.
- Coordinate the launch of new programs including die design, die build, documentation, PPAP processing, PPAP submission and release to production.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years of experience in a technical related field and/or 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a technical field (i.e. engineering, quality, direct manufacturing, etc.)
- A basic understanding of IATF standards and AIAG APQP/PPAP requirements is a plus.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.