endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position reports directly to the Director Engineering and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of as described below:
General Job Duties:
- To display a fair and consistent approach by following the principles of the Value Statement and Mission Statement to help ensure a satisfied workplace for all employees.
- To support Company policies and business objectives while performing the specific responsibilities of your job.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities that enhance the working environment. Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
- To support the company vision and help to ensure fair treatment of all employees
- Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in company activities in a positive working environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
- To support the company to meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards.
- Complete LPAs on time; weekly
- Complete Safe Audit on time; weekly
- Maintain proper etiquette when using company radios, PA, emails, text and phones; business use only.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS (PSR):
- Responsible for an entire platform-more than one customer
- Develops the company’s strategic plans to ensure the continued growth plans and profitability objectives
- Execute strategic planning and the continuation of company development
- Responsible for the analysis and recommendations related to emerging industry trend, expansion opportunities including mergers and acquisitions/competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, venture capital sources, internal business performance and business process improvements
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc…)
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Requires 6+ years
- Proven experience a business manager or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Thorough understanding of diverse business process and strategy
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.