endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for a Program Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and reports status of top strategic projects and initiatives, working at Corporate level and across all business units, focusing the areas of mechatronics, software, electrification and innovation
- Manage strategic projects working with project teams to establish and achieve critical milestones
- Develop good understanding of project management tools & Stage Gate review milestone deliverables for production programs including key APQP deliverables
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders, working with multiple Dana departments
- Support coordination of outsourced activities & external parties (strategic partners and suppliers)
- Be responsible for production launch plan ensuring that the content, milestones and task durations are correct. Significant interaction with applications, product development and manufacturing teams expected. Manage deliverables to ensure timing does not slip.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience working with electronics hardware, software and mechatronic systems in an automotive environment
- PMI Certification
- Knowledge of CMMI preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project management software
- Knowledge of modern productivity collaborative tools
- An understanding of financial analysis concepts and budget management
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.