POSITION TITLE: Program Manager (Government Clinical Healthcare Services)
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
JOB SUMMARY:Program Management is a business-critical function responsible for delivery of client services in the areas of staffing, quality control and contract compliance for the government sector. The Program Manager is responsible for managing complex contract vehicles (IDIQ, MATO, BPA), and employees at government facilities, stewarding client relationships and maximizing contract revenues. As the business lead with overall responsibility for contract performance, the Program Manager will be supported by a cross-functional team of HR, Recruiting, Accounting and Compliance professionals to ensure client expectations are exceeded while delivering profitable revenue. The Program Manager will have deep experience in managing a functional team or staff greater than five (5) and possess strong knowledge of human resources policies and procedures.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspects of our business.
- Manage contract employees ensuring they are delivering quality services, adhering to staffing schedules, submitting required documentation, and following HR policies and procedures.
- Work with Recruiting team to fill vacancies in order to ensure contract fill rates are met.
- Steward client relationships through regular communications with contracting officers, reporting of contract metrics, and timely resolution of contract issues.
- Regular visits to government facilities to monitor contract performance, meet with employees, and stay abreast of trends and changes with stakeholders and/or contract requirements. Develop action plans to respond to changes as needed.
- Implement, monitor and track contract performances metrics with a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Develop processes for resolving issues and concerns, implementing corrective actions, and communicating resolutions. Conduct follow-up to ensure corrective actions are successful.
- Ensure proper and thorough record keeping for current and closed contracts. Records include: CPARS data, Contractor Performance Status reports, correspondence, and other documentation as required by contracts, customer instructions, and policy.
- Generate monthly and annual reports on performance metrics (PRS, AQLs), labor utilization, contract revenues, and overall health of client business.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
- Communication - Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect.
- Results Focus - Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Managing Others - Able to delegate responsibility and to work with others and coach them to develop their capabilities.
- Analytical Thinking - Be able to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Team player with a passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively within aggressive deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and ethics.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiating.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with the energy to withstand setbacks.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with CRM tools a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in business management, contract administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years program management/account management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a cross-functional team or managing direct reports.
- Government Contract experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of human resources policies, practices and procedures.
Click here to apply online
- Required to pass a federal background check.
- Must have 7 years clean driving record.
- 70-80% travel is required.
- Retired Veteran a plus.