At Benelux Tek Aerospace our client a leader in the Canadian Aerospace Industry is searching for a Program Manager for both the PAV and AVS contracts in the National Capital Region (NCR).
Primary work location is Gatineau, Quebec with travel required to and from Ottawa
- 10+ years’ experience in production or engineering in an aircraft maintenance environment;
- 5+ years’ experience as a Program Manager in a technical management or engineering role within DND Headquarters or Operations HQ;
- Served as Staff Officer or Senior Maintenance Manager within DND Headquarters or Operations HQ;
- Exceptional communications, interpersonal, and customer relations skills;
- Complete knowledge of P-Series CF Maintenance Program and Air Force Maintenance Report Forms/Documentation;
- Detailed knowledge of DND Technical Airworthiness program (TAM);
- Detailed Knowledge of DGAEPM MAP and AF9000+ Quality System;
- Detailed knowledge of DND aviation maintenance and engineering processes.
Ideal candidate is ex-military or has experience working with DND.
Please apply directly online or email email@example.com