Position: Program Manager - MFCJP00005113
Duration: 11 to 12 months
Location: 100% Remote
NOTE: Looking for a North America lead Program Manager for our end-to-end procurement system implementation.
- This is a high-profile global implementation impacting all teams.
- The successful candidate will be a proven performer able to execute at multiple levels and balance competing demands.
- Experience implementing and managing software implementation in procurement is highly preferred.
Function / Purpose:
- To manage the global end-to-end systems program, deliver solutions to end users, communicate proactively, and manage technical services.
- The Program Manager is the primary interface with the executive leadership team and our software partner and is responsible for building and maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Provide project team leadership and project management, managing global and multiple divisional implementations from design through close out.
- Develop and maintain high quality end user and team communications and deliverables.
- Balance competing demands for scope, time, cost, risk, and quality.
- Assign work to, manage, educate, and mentor all project team members.
- Assess high level training and change management needs for end users.
- Partner with project leads for each sub-stream within the greater program of end-to-end system deployment to ensure seamless coordination between all sub-streams.
- Conduct progress meetings, review meetings, workshops, system testing and training virtually and in person.
- Managing the global project team, meetings outside of normal North American working hours will be a regular occurrence, and some travel may be required
Education and Experience Required:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent; MBA an asset
- 5+ years of subject matter expertise applicable to procurement and systems implementation
- 3+ years of Supervision/coordination of staff and Project Management experience
- Experience as a consultant implementing procurement management systems involving process improvements
- PMP certification desired
- Experience in Procurement System implementation within Financial