Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This individual will be supporting the Senior Manager and will be responsible for the creation of regular reporting, the maintenance of the Moneris escalation inbox, as well as the administration of the Moneris contests that are run across the enterprise. These three main functions run year round at various intervals and are designed to support all front line team members in the organization.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Organizing and overseeing the administration of the Moneris contest
• Coordinating data as it pertains to the contest winners, recipients, and the contest administration in general
• Accountable for creating and distributing a number of data files and reports across line of businesses
• Maintaining an escalation inbox, triaging escalations and inquiries from employees, and providing responses in a timely fashion
• Supporting the Moneris Partnership team with various ad-hoc tasks
What you will bring to this role:
• 0-2 years of experience in data entry or data processing
• Proficiency with MS Office technologies, particularly Excel
• More in-depth skills with Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Propensity for learning and the drive to professionally develop
• Ability to multitask and tackle more than one project/initiative at once
• Ability to work independently and without constant oversight
• Outgoing and friendly personality!
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.