ALL SUBMISSIONS DUE (March 21 2019 at 9:00am)Position: Program Administrator Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability RequiredReferences: Two references needed upon submission. Must be recent within 2 to 3 years.Interview will be required What you must bring to this role:
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years of experience in performing a full range of administrative duties relating to logistical arrangements for meetings and conferences. This would include: Assisting in managing all phases of program delivery including registration, staff, contractors and participant coordination, setup, logistical assistance during programs, evaluations and wrap‐up of program activities.
- Must clearly demonstrate 2 years of experience within the past 5 years in coordinating and preparing training materials for courses in both official languages.
- Must clearly demonstrate the ability to initiate and maintain contacts with representatives of other departments, industry, public sector organisations or associations.
- Must have a certificate, diploma or degree related to communications or event management.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
Working under the direction of the Defense Public Affairs Learning Centre (DPALC):
- Help plan and coordinate various training activities including staffing.
- Collect and analyze trends and developments with data from course evaluation forms and make recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor program activities against training directives and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Manage tracking tools for coordination of program activities.
- Prepare and facilitate contract paperwork to ensure appropriate contractor support for DPALC programs.
- Manage and monitor the budget relating to contractors.
- Ability to create and maintain a tracking system for files and correspondence.
- Ability to track and control correspondence and project assignments.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to carry out analysis, compile and identify various sources of information.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze workflow and provide options and recommendations for improvements to senior management.
- Must be familiar with military doctrine and lessons learned.
- Ability to review and update course material.
A minimum of two references is mandatory. The references must be attached to the resume and be recent within the past two years. References must be work related such as current or previous supervisors, managers, etc. Provide the contact information of your references.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted